The Chalk 2018 Conference Committee is pleased to announce that the Call for Abstracts will open on 30 January 2017.
Abstracts for papers or posters will be submitted via abstracts page on the conference website
The closing date for abstract submission is 30 April 2017.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following Technical Themes:
- Case histories of construction and engineeringEarthworks
- Foundations and piling
- Future engineering issues
- Geological hazards
- Offshore engineering
- Site investigation/characterization
- Testing – in situ and laboratory
- Water and the environment
Engineering in Chalk is a major two-day international conference organized by the British Geotechnical Association (BGA) with support from the Engineering Group of the Geological Society (EGGS), and will be held on 17th and 18th September 2018 at Imperial College in London.